This staff furlough toolkit guides you through the process of placing a staff member on furlough leave and making a claim under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
The toolkit includes a how-to guide as well as 6 various forms of furlough leave letter to suit your requirements, including:
- A furlough leave agreement letter to place a staff member on furlough for the first time;
- Furlough leave agreement letters for staff who have been made redundant or are on family leave;
- A letter confirming your staff member’s acceptance of furlough leave;
- A letter confirming a staff member’s return to work; and
- An agreement letter to rotate a staff member back onto furlough leave.
By using the how-to guide and documents included in this toolkit, you will ensure that your busienss complies with its legal obligations as well as the requirements of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
This agreement letter (rotating back onto furlough leave) should be used where a staff member has...
Use this furlough leave letter (return to work) to notify a staff member that their furlough leave...
This furlough leave agreement letter is designed specifically for use by a company, to place one...